Restoration and Monitoring
CC&R has obtained public and private grants and contracts to conduct habitat restoration and monitoring locally. We have expertise in terrestrial, estuarine and marine plant and animal communities.
- Habitat restoration of dunes, wetlands, mixed chaparral, sagebrush, oak woodlands
- Intertidal and subtidal marine benthic community baseline assessments
- Plant community identification and mapping
- Greenhouse facility for propagation of local native plants
- Environmental mitigation implementation to enhance disturbed and degraded native plant communities
- Monitoring of environmental variables in support of restoration activities